About Forgotten Adventures
Peter Peko – Forgotten Adventures
Vodárenská 233/7, Slanec, 044 17
Who Are We?
My name is Peter ” Stryxin” Peko and I am a passionate Artist / Content Creator / Dungeon Master. I discovered Dungeons and Dragons in November 2016 and immediately fell in love. I have been making my own maps and sharing them with the community since I started DMing but in February 2018 I decided to commit and create the content on regular basis, Forgotten Adventures was born!
My name is Grace Papadopoulos and I am an Artist and Dungeon Master. I started out making content for my own campaigns before Stryxin stumbled across me in September 2018 and we realized our drawing styles matched up really well. So now I am a proud Co-Creator for Forgotten Adventures! I focus mainly on humanoid tokens and battlemap layouts.
My name is Pavel “Khazrym” Krucilak. In April 2019 i got a chance to become a member of Forgotten Adventures. I’m mostly focused on “busy work” – helping Stryxin with exporting and other tasks that require a lot of time. I’m also trying to make Forgotten Adventures more visible on Social Media.
My name is Joe aka ‘Jesh’ I am an artist / Dungeon master / Graphic Designer. I joined Forgotten Adventures in November 2020. I am here to help bolster the output of the various types of packs we make and produce some amazing varied assets with the team!
I’m Chloe aka “Mutt”, an artist and novice GM. My interest in TTRPGs led me to Forgotten Adventures at the right moment, and I officially joined the team at the start of 2021. I’m lucky enough to have the opportunity to create and share art for a hobby I like, and that’s all I could ever ask for. While I work on creature tokens, I hope to improve and expand my skill set in order to help with our future projects!
My name is Sophie aka ‘Levi’ and I’m a Dungeon Mistress/Artist. I started out with doing maps and various other things for my own campaign before I stumbled over FA. As I really liked the style I started making modifications to FA-assets and eventually making my own assets in a similar style before becoming part of the FA-Family in March 2021. My main focus is creating assets but I’m also helping out with other things.
What we do
We draw assets, tokens, and battlemaps for use in Virtual Tabletop RPGs (FoundryVTT, Roll20 etc.). We are currently only focused on producing things in the fantasy genre.
Tenets & Ideals
It is our goal to produce high quality, versatile, and inclusive assets that are accessible to GMs and players for use in TTRPGs. We also highly value our community and seek to keep them involved with the content that we produce.
- High quality. We draw in a detailed semi-realistic/painted top-down style that we match between assets, maps, and tokens. It is important to us that all the things we draw work well together. We recognize that as we grow as artists our style will improve and change. We do our best to update old assets that we feel no longer meet the quality and standard of our current style.
- Versatility. We make assets and textures that are specifically designed to let users easily make and decorate their own maps. We offer tilesets for our terrain feature assets, as well as release Clip Studio brush files for these assets. Clip files of battlemaps and tokens are also available. The faces of humanoid character tokens are purposefully not shown to allow for additional versatility.
- Inclusiveness. Table top RPGs are for everyone, and we want to make sure that we produce assets for everyone as well. We strive to make sure there is equal representation in our humanoid tokens of all genders and races, and avoid cultural appropriation in our designs. We also strive to ensure our community spaces are open and welcoming to all.
- Accessibility. Accessibility is important to us, and we try and make sure that most of our content is available free for personal use. The original color version of all assets and tokens will always be freely available. A number of people have shown interest in using our assets commercially, so we also provide licenses for that.
- Community. We have a wonderfully dedicated following for our art, and it is important to us to stay active and involved with them. We maintain a fairly active Discord where we show off what we are currently working on, invite community feedback, and answer questions and give help when asked. We also run mapmaking contests and do giveaways to give back to the community.